Loading color scheme

× Want to know more about the Kunena Project? See how the open source philosophy drives our community, follow our development on GitHub, and how you can participate to make Kunena even better.
Fanatics Sports Apparel Face Masks, Philadelphia Flyers, nhlfansjersey.com
3 years 2 months ago #2971 by WilliamR
Brady won Super Bowl MVP five times. Gretzky won the Conn Smythe for playoff MVP twice.

Fresh from the KHL, we will have to wait and see how Barabanov fits into the Leafs lineup. But, from what we know, he is a solid skater and works hard along the boards. For a tough Russian, we went with The Russian Bear. Philadelphia Flyers

One of the concepts for the season's format was to have four hubs for each of the four divisions, each one acting as a hybrid bubble with heightened protocols, but one that would allow teams to enter and leave the hub to return home for breaks. The teams ultimately chose to play in their own arenas instead. Vancouver Canucks

Said one veteran player: "It's funny to me that we can go at each other on the ice, sit next to each other on the bench, [do] all of these things that are pretty close contact, then the league needs to police every other interaction. Obviously I get it, but I'm not sure how much some of these measures are minimizing our risk. There's been a lot of guys on the COVID list, which is inevitable if we're going to play right now, especially here [in the U.S.], but some of the rules just feel like Band-Aids."

For Ovechkin, a big decision hinges on what he wants. After this season, Ovechkin’s $9.538 million cap hit expires, ending a whopping 13-year pact. What kind of money and term might Ovechkin want next? The Capitals kept much of the band together with extensions to the likes of Backstrom and John Carlson, so might that be enough to make that process smooth? Boston Bruins

There were a couple of power play goals in the second as Victor Olofsson scored his fifth of the season to cut the Islanders lead in half just 1:40 in but Brock Nelson made it a two-goal game once again with his third. For Olofsson, the goal increased his points streak to seven games.

Anze Kopitar, C, Los Angeles Kings (up 21 spots to No. 25): The Kings leader is having himself a year. He would be on pace for a 107-point season if there were 82 games on tap. There's not much different about the lineup and deployment this season, as he's still with Dustin Brown and Alex Iafallo -- but I think we can give some credit to the rest of the depth chart showing better and taking some of the opponents' defensive focus off Kopitar's line. San Jose Sharks

nhlfansjersey.com
Fanatics Sports Apparel Face Masks

Please Log in to join the conversation.